void wickedSunny(char* szBlog);

Sunday, June 27, 2004

I love U, more than my CPU

I LOVE YOU MORE THAN MY COMPUTER !!


Believe me it is true...........

* You installed the best in me.
* Your picture is always in my background.
* You clicked my heart gently.
* Your love reset my life and deleted all the sadness in me.
* You restored my kindness after I thought it was corrupted.
* I'm always connected to you with more than 56 heart beat
persecond.
* You hacked my brain and registered your name in it.
* You are the only one that could navigate my feelings
and explore my emotions at the same time.
* You are the only one that can log into my heart and never logout.
* You don't have to search for me, cause we are
always linked to each others.
* I see your name everywhere, my FrontPage, my homepage
and all my software.
* I scanned my life and found that I'm only infected by you.
* You are the virus I'd never remove, and why should I do?.
* You formatted my life and added happiness to view.
* Believe me it is true..........
I love you more than my CPU .

gfx.sikander

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home