void wickedSunny(char* szBlog);

Thursday, June 17, 2004

Six point Myself

Last Read: five point someone (what not to at IIT) - chetan bhagat
Currently in my Winamp player: Cry (Mandy moore) - a walk to
remember OST
Song I play over and over: "Aicha" by Outlandish
My new favorite movie: Band of Brothers (not exactly a movie but
series of episodes)
I've been spending a lot of time at: Pctvt lab trying to get 4cif
resolution at ohphone
I can't tell you why, but I really miss: free time i used to had
I feel really: sore, because I just took a muscle-toning class at
the gym. Just Kidding !!
I'm most looking forward to: read kernighan and ritchie (placements
coming ..)
I'm most nostalgic for: not right now... but will be for college
years
My hair: I will grow it out like saif in tom cruise look in the
movie Hum Tum
You probably didn't know: I love blogging !
What's next?: What ? i have to go Lab, i am already late.
Statement I'd like to make about life: Sometimes I wake up in a
great mood with a clear direction. And sometimes I wake up and wonder who
the fuck I am and what am i doing here in IIIT.

Wonder why this is titled as Six Point Myself ?

sam
:: www.sanyam.tk ::
" the future is in the air, can feel it everywhere "

1 Comments:

  • Hi you have got a good info on your blog which is worth reading, even I have a Muscle toning related website and blog. I should say good job done

    By Blogger Sreenivasa S, at 7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home